Policy Regarding Use of Children’s Information “COPPA”
“COPPA” – Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
1. Currently this web-site does not collect personal information from children under the age of 13
(name, home/e-mail address, phone number) for use on the internet should it do so for any reason
at any time in the future this site shall
where information is displayed about children.
* Shall not display more information than is reasonably necessary.
* Shall get verifiable parental consent to collect personal information.
* Shall get new consent when information practices materially change.
* Shall allow parents to revoke consent,
and delete information displayed about their children.
2. This site will not post or distribute personally identifiable information of children
under 13 years of age ( name, address, phone number, e-mail address)
without prior written parental permission.
3. Prior written parental permission should be sought using the Authorization
and release form available from the web-master firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2005 – 2017 All Rights Reserved Shawano area Masons 170.
This is the official website for the Shawano area Masons.
This information is provided as a public service only and is not intended
to be used for commercial purposes. If you have any problems
or comments about this web site please contact the webmaster.
Copyright © 2005 – 2017 — All Rights Reserved. Shawano Area Masons
This site follows the Coppa guidelines